Univox DLS-3TV Loop Driver Set (Price Excludes VAT- In the trade? Contact us)
Univox® DLS-3TV is a complete assistive listening device for hearing aid users watching TV. DLS-3TV is developed for LCD/plasma screens which often have echo or delay problems together with induction loop systems.
With a built-in control (TV Sync) the TV sound is synchronised correctly. An optical Toslink cable is included. You can also use a coaxial cable in the optical input. If you want to connect a radio, stereo or microphone to the loop amplifier, use one of the two 3.5 mm inputs. These inputs make it possible to connect up to 3 different signal sources to DLS-3TV at the same time.
- Hearing loop driver for TV or other media source.
- Optical input for Toslink/coaxial cable.
- Volume thumbwheel (digits for easy setting of right level) and tone control.
- Automatic gain control (dual action AGC).
- 2 inputs for microphone/stereo/ computer etc.
- LEDs for indication of mains power connection and loop current.
- Digital synchronisation of the sound to eliminate echo/delay problems with LCD/plasma TV’s (TV Sync).
- Compatible with loop pad, sofa or room loop cable, neck loop and loop mat.
- Complies with field strength standard IEC 60118-4
- TV Lounges
- Hotel rooms
We Also Recommend