FSM Basic (Price Excludes VAT- In the trade? Contact us)
Field strength meter with analogue display.
Univox® FSM Basic is a calibrated precision measurement device, designed for measuring the performance of Audio Frequency Induction Loop Systems (AFILS). The meter enables easy and straight-forward assessment of background noise, field strength and frequency response of the system to comply with the requirements of IEC 60118-4.
Two different frequency response characteristics are provided: ‘NORMAL’ which is a restricted response, similar to that of a hearing aid, and ‘FLAT’ which is a wide, flat response, similar to that of an equalized induction loop receiver for wide-band communication.
- PPM meter responding to program peaks
- Real time verification of sufficient field strength for good speech clarity
- The monitor audio output is active on all range and filter combinations.
- Operates over a very wide range of 54dB in two stages
- Two measurement filter (tone) responses
- Low battery indication
- Volume control
- High quality components for low noise
- The meter is calibrated, traceable to International Standards
We Also Recommend