Univox SLS-1 Class D Super Loop System 275m² Price Excludes VAT
Class D Super Loop Amplifier Series
The SLS-1 is the smallest in our SLS Class D range with an area coverage figure of 275m²
The SuperLoop Class D Series is a range of digital Superloop amplifiers - They offer the same benefits as our conventional superloop amplifiers, but with additional facilities such as Self Diagnostics, Parametric metal loss control and Remote Monitor Outputs in a smaller, lighter housing with high effeciency low thermal output.
The higher output voltage of the SLS Clas D amplifiers are more suited to meeting the demands of the revised standard IEC 60118-4 2014 and are also capable of driving 2 turn loops as facilitated by the introduction of our dual track 12.5mm copper tape
Features & Benefits
Class D SuperLoop Amplifiers
- Class D - very high efficiency convection cooled
- 1U, 19" rack mount (ears Included) No spacing between units required
- Self Diagnostics buit in
- Parametric metal loss correction
- Remote outputs for Monitor Speaker, Input Signal and Output Current
- 3 inputs including mic, Line and 100V Line
- Featured in Univox Loop design Software
- Ultra-Low spill as standard simplifying the design process & reducing risk of magnetic feedback.
- Low field strength & frequency response variation throughout listening volume for easy listening.
- Engineered for simplicity making standard compliant design and installation easy
- Near 3D coverage to maintain compliant signal with head tilted
- Low quiescent (standby) current for good economy
- Proprietary Dual Action AGC 'Always On' technology so you never miss a word
- 5 year warranty for peace of mind and low cost of ownership.
We Also Recommend