Zink Air Battery HAB MF, A675P High Power, 6 pieces (Price Excludes VAT- In the trade? Contact us)
The batteries are best kept at room temperature, in a dry and preferably slightly cool place.
This product is sold in boxes of 10 packs i.e. 60 batteries.
DO NOT store the batteries in a refrigerator.
- The battery is activated by pulling out the protective tape. Please allow the battery to air for 1-3 minutes before inserting it into the hearing aid.
- Note that the battery will discharge even if you do not use the hearing aid. You can spare battery by opening the battery compartment of your hearing aid when not in use.
- Return your used batteries to recycling.
- Keep batteries and hearing aids out of the reach of children and pets.
- Capacity: A675P (CI) - 530mAh
- Good Quality
- 6 pack
We Also Recommend
Crimping Tool for Connecting Cable to Copper Tape without Solder (Price Excludes VAT- In the trade? Contact us)
Crimps for use with Crimping Tool for Connecting Cable to Copper Tape Without Solder (Price Excludes VAT- In the trade? Contact us)
Double-sided adhesive tape, 50mm wide, 25m/roll, price/roll (Price Excludes VAT- In the trade? Contact us)