SLS-5 Class D SuperLoop Amplifier (Price Excludes VAT)
Class D Super Loop Amplifier Series
The SLS-5 is the largest in our SLS Class D range with an area coverage figure of 2000m2
The SuperLoop Class D Series is a range of digital Superloop amplifiers - they offer the same benefits as our conventional superloop amplifiers, but with additional facilities such as Self Diagnostics, Parametric Metal Loss Control and Remote Monitor Outputs in a smaller, lighter housing with high efficiency and low thermal output.
The higher output voltage of the SLS Class D amplifiers are more suited to meeting the demands of the revised standard IEC 60118-4 2014 and are also capable of driving 2 turn loops as facilitated by the introduction of our dual track 12.5mm copper tape.
Features & Benefits
Class D SuperLoop Amplifiers
- Very high efficiency and convection cooled.
- 1U, 19" rack mount (ears Included), no spacing between units required.
- Built in self diagnostics.
- Parametric Metal Loss Correction.
- Remote outputs for Monitor Speaker, Input Signal and Output Current.
- 3 inputs including mic, Line and 100V Line.
- Featured in Univox Loop design Software.
- Ultra-low spill as standard simplifying the design process & reducing risk of magnetic feedback.
- Low field strength & frequency response variation throughout listening volume for easy listening.
- Engineered for simplicity making standard compliant design and installation easy.
- Near 3D coverage to maintain compliant signal with head tilted.
- Low quiescent (standby) current for good economy.
- Proprietary Dual Action AGC 'Always On' technology so you never miss a word.
- 5 year warranty for peace of mind and low cost of ownership.
The SLS-5 is one of a family of Class D, SuperLoop Systems providing fully balanced 2-layer loop operation for high field strength uniformity, near 3D area coverage, Ultra-low spill performance and metal loss compensation capability. The matching master and slave amplifiers are contained in a single 1U, 19 rugged housing and deliver outputs to 7.5Arms (18App ITU speech) and 50Vpp Combined with the low distortion figure, this system delivers high fidelity sound for hearing aid users and covers areas up to 2000m2.
We Also Recommend